PRP Labs offers onsite and online PRP training. An RN from our clinical team can visit your practice and train you and your staff to perform rejuvenative PRP procedures. We also offer access to a CME-accredited online PRP training course that focuses on cosmetic and aesthetic PRP procedures.
CME-Accredited Online PRP Training Course
This PRP Training course has been reviewed and is now acceptable for up to 7.5 prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
This Online PRP Training Course includes:
Complete protocols, literature citations, and patient consent forms for…
- PRP-ENHANCED FACELIFT
- PRP-ENHANCED FACIAL with Expanded Microneedling Training Section
- PRP HAIR RESTORATION
- PRP BREAST REJUVENATION
- PRP HAND REJUVENATION
- PRP SCAR REJUVENATION
This course also covers:
- Combining PRP and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers in the Same Treatment
- Review of FDA-Approved PRP Isolation Equipment
- Basic Science Behind PRP and How to Activate PRP
- Extensive Training in Micro-needling With or Without PRP